2 FEB-14 APRILIE, BUCURESTI
Many people are talking about becoming a Yoga Instructor and this sounds very often as very complicated…and maybe you feel the same way. Isn’t it too complicated, too technical, too time consuming?
It’s time to realize that this is a massive advantage for you, if you have experience in yoga, you already have a TTC200 and if you love to help other people to be fit, healthier and full of energy through a holistic yoga approach!
We are here to teach you how to apply Yoga in daily and modern life for creating awesome yoga classes and being efficient in all areas of a student life: physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally.
Our program covers all Yoga Alliance requirements but also includes an exceptional study of yoga techniques and practices
- Anatomy of Spine
- Anatomy of Joints
- Anatomy of Connective Tissues
- The main muscles of torso, legs and arms
- Plastic vs Elastic. Tension vs Compression.
- Yin yoga and its benefits for the physical, emotional and mental body
- From Daoism to YIN yoga
- YIN and YANG principles
- The five elements in Chinese Philosophy
- The three “treasures” in Traditional Chinese Medicine – Qi, Shen, Jing
- The six evils in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The principles of an YIN yoga practice
- Basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Lower body meridians – organs, emotional, mental and psychic bodies
- Upper body meridians – organs, emotional, mental and psychic bodies
- Meridians and chakras
- YIN yoga asanas
- Asanas – benefits, contraindications
- Asanas – modifications for different types of bodies / conditions
- Asanas and meridians
- Transitions between asanas
- YIN yoga on the wall
- Assisted YIN yoga
- The role of teacher in YIN yoga
- Integrating Yang elements in a YIN yoga session
- Integrating Pranayama in a YIN yoga session
- Meditation and YIN yoga
The application requirements for our course, either 100 or 200 hours
IMPORTANT NOTE: You may chose to participate to a 100 hour module, 200 or 300 hours. If you intend to achieve the 300 hours certification, you must have a 200 hour YAI certification before attending to the 300. If you intend to achieve a 200 hours certification, you just need for yoga experience.
Pre-requisites to enroll in our Teacher Training 300 Hours Course are:
- Previous experience on yoga practice, an open flexible mind able to meditate (you will be asked to meditate 1hr. a day or more), commitment to learning, and motivation to become a yoga teacher (even if you don’t have plans to teach in the near future)
- You will not be allowed to miss ONE single day during our TTC program, or you will not get your certification. Please schedule your program accordingly!
- A high level of self-discipline is required during the course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding. You may be comfortable as well with respectful body contact as some exercises are done in pairs.
- You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
- In order to be considered for the course you need to pay an online deposit of EUR 530
- If you are not accepted for the course a full refund of the deposit will be issued
- Full payment for the balance of the tuition will be required upon your arrival.
For any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0754-242-868
During practicums students will need to give lectures and conduct practical sessions in English. Also, all theoretical examinations are in English. Please be sure that your language proficiency is at the necessary level before applying for the course.
Final Exam & Certification
In order to receive the PURNA Yoga Academy Teacher’s Certificate a participant must successfully pass both the theoretical and practical elements of the exam.
The theoretical element includes multiple-choice questions. The practical element includes a general cumulative assessment of all practicums led by the participant during the TTC, plus additional practical assignments given by the lead teachers. A student’s final exam grade must meet or exceed 80 percent in order to receive the certification.
Please note that participation alone DOES NOT guarantee certification. You will need to acquire and display all the necessary skills to be eligible for a certificate. Final decision will be done by the TTC head teacher, Dana Tupa.
In case of not passing your practicums and/or theoretical exam at the required level means that you can apply for a certificate at a later time, after more personal practice and preparation. Please be aware of this before you make your payment.
Application and Interview
This course can be joined by application only! Once you have completed your online deposit payment you will receive a link to a short application form by email. Upon completing the form your application will be processed and a reply including news of your approval will be given within five working days. You will be contacted for a later interview and only the persons passing the interview will participate to our course. If an applicant is not approved to join the TTC, the deposit payment will be immediately refunded in full.
Early bird fee: Equivalent of €720 in RON, available if full payment is completed by 23th of December, 2018
Regular fee: Equivalent of €785 in RON, in effect beginning 24th of December, 2018. The course fee must be paid in full by 31st of March, 2019.
The course fee includes: All course teachings and various supplies, e-book with teaching materials, tea.
The course fee does not include: Flights and other transportation to our venue, the cost of personal supplies for each participant (e.g. Yoga mat, Yoga clothes, and other items). Each student must bring a personal yoga mat for its own practice.
To apply for our TTC, a deposit of minimum €450 (Payment1) is required in order for your application to be reviewed. This amount is included in the prices listed above. After you receive confirmation of your acceptance to the course, and if you will pass the interview, you may make the remaining tuition payment (Payment 2).
Corina Doka, Registered Yoga Teacher, RYT 200, RYT500, YACEP– Yoga Alliance USA
Important: Pentru a deveni instructor yoga cu 200 ore, PURNA Fundamentals, este necesar sa participi la:
Pentru a te acredita ca instructor yoga pe 300 ore, Therapeutic Essentials, este necesar sa ai deja acreditare pe 200 ore la Yoga Alliance si sa participi la toate 3 Modulele:
– Cursul de instructori de Yin si Restorative (100 ore)
Cerintele Yoga Alliance sunt stricte si nu se admit absente la cursuri!
Pentru mai multe informatii, te rugam sa ne contactezi: 0754242868 sau email@example.com
Toti participantii la aceste cursuri vor fi selectati in urma unui interviu cu trainerul principal al cursului, Dana Tupa.