Yoga Teacher Training-TTC200:
Therapeutic Essentials - Yoga Alliance International USA
7th of April - 1st of October 2017, Bucharest
April: 7-8-9th and 22-23rd
May: 6-7th and 20-21st
June: 3-4th and 24-25th
July: 8-9th and 29-30th
Sept: 2-3rd, 16-17th and 30th
Friday on 7th of April: 15.00 - 18:45
Saturday and Sunday 11:00 - 19:00
Yoga Alliance International USA Acreditation
Together with our certification and by applying for Yoga Alliance, you: become visible, get your own profile on YA website, get free registration to their online workshops, become a part of a huge community with supportive programs, access to different publications, discount on yoga products and travel services
Make a profession out of your passion!
This TTC prepares you to develop therapeutically oriented Yoga programs for one-on-one or group sessions through Traditional Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation.
A journey of a thousand miles is always starting with the first step and this is the one!
Way for You to Become a Yoga Instructor, and Get the Yoga Alliance Certificate Right at the End of the Course!
Many people are talking about becoming a Yoga Instructor and this sounds very often as very complicated...and maybe you feel the same way. Isn't it too complicated, too technical, too time consuming?
It's time to realize that this is a massive advantage for you, if you have a basic experience in yoga and if you love to help other people to be fit, healthier and full of energy through a holistic yoga approach!
We are here to teach you how to apply Traditional Yoga in daily and modern life for creating awesome yoga classes and being efficient in all areas of a student life: physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally, and why not, spiritually.
What You'll Discover in this Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Yoga Asanas and specific programs for general health, prevention and holistic wellbeing
- Adjustment Techniques and Methods
- All Basic Pranayama Techniques helping with breathing issues
- Yogic Nutrition and Kriya Yoga for purification
- Yoga Nidra for stress reduction, and eliminating insomnia
- Sacred Texts Study: Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras, Asana, Prana, Nadi, Vayu, Mudra, Mantra, Kundalini & Kriya, Ayurveda
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Meditation Techniques for inner balance, and mind focus
- Specific programs for people with back pain and joint problems