Meditation and Yoga Teacher Training-TTC200
Yoga Alliance International USA
3 February - 5 August 2018, Bucharest
Many people are talking about becoming a Yoga Instructor and this sounds very often as very complicated...and maybe you feel the same way. Isn't it too complicated, too technical, too time consuming?
It's time to realize that this is a massive advantage for you, if you have a basic experience in yoga and if you love to help other people to be fit, healthier and full of energy through a holistic yoga approach!
We are here to teach you how to apply Traditional Yoga in daily and modern life for creating awesome yoga classes and being efficient in all areas of a student life: physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally, and why not, spiritually.
Our program covers all Yoga Alliance requirements but also includes an exceptional study of yoga techniques and practices
- Asana practice & theory in Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin
- Vipassana/Anapana Meditation
- Different meditation practice for beginners to advanced level
- Clasic Pranayama & Breathwork for inner balance
- Compassionate Sharing
- Yoga & self development
- Yogi cultivating, circulating & sublimating of energy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The 6 Yogic purification techniques (Shatkarma)
- 8 Limbs of yoga of Patanjali
- Yamas & Niyamas
- Overview on Yoga History
- Basics of Sanskrit
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Energy body structure
- Tantra & Yoga
- Truth and correct understanding in yoga (guidance how to interpret the sutras)
- All basic Pranayama Techniques
- Kriya Yoga practice
- Mantras & mudras
- The Art of teaching – from the intellectual mind to the intuitive heart
- Yoga & bussiness
- Yoga & nutrition
What will your day consist of?
- 11.30 to 14.00: Course session 1
- 14.00 to 14.30: Lunch break
- 14.30 to 16.30: Course session 2
- 16.30 to 16.45 Tea break
- 16.45 to 19.00: Course Session 3
The application requirements for our course
Pre-requisites to enroll in our Teacher Training 200 Hour Course are:
- Previous experience on yoga practice, an open flexible mind able to meditate (you will be asked to meditate 1hr. a day or more), commitment to learning, and motivation to become a yoga teacher (even if you don't have plans to teach in the near future)
- You will not be allowed to miss only ONE single day during our TTC program, or you will not get your certification. Please schedule your program accordingly!
- A high level of self-discipline is required during the course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding. You may be comfortable as well with respectful body contact as some exercises are done in pairs.
- You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
- In order to be considered for the course you need to pay an online deposit of EUR 650
- If you are not accepted for the course a full refund of the deposit will be issued
- Full payment for the balance of the tuition will be required upon your arrival.
For any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com or by phone: 0754-242-868
During practicums students will need to give lectures and conduct practical sessions in English. Also, all theoretical examinations are in English. Please be sure that your language proficiency is at the necessary level before applying for the course.
Final Exam & Certification
In order to receive the PURNA Yoga Academy Teacher’s Certificate a participant must successfully pass both the theoretical and practical elements of the exam and be present 22 days (out of 23) of the TTC sessions.
The theoretical element includes multiple-choice questions. The practical element includes a general cumulative assessment of all practicums led by the participant during the TTC, plus additional practical assignments given by the lead teachers. A student’s final exam grade must meet or exceed 80 percent in order to receive the certification.
Please note that participation alone DOES NOT guarantee certification. You will need to acquire and display all the necessary skills to be eligible for a certificate. Final decision will be done by the TTC head teacher, Dana Tupa.
In case of not passing your practicums and/or theoretical exam at the required level means that you can apply for a certificate at a later time, after more personal practice and preparation. Please be aware of this before you make your payment.
Application and Interview
This course can be joined by application only! Once you have completed your online deposit payment you will receive a link to a short application form by email. Upon completing the form your application will be processed and a reply including news of your approval will be given within five working days. You will be contacted for a later interview and only the persons passing the interview will participate to our course. If an applicant is not approved to join the TTC, the deposit payment will be immediately refunded in full.
Early-early bird fee (Black Friday price): Equivalent of €1,530 in RON, available if full payment is completed by 15th of December, 2017. In case you choose this payment, we must have the interview before the final payment.
Early bird fee: Equivalent of €1,610 in RON, available if full payment is completed by 15th of January, 2018
Regular fee: Equivalent of €1,820 in RON, in effect beginning 16th of January, 2018. The course fee must be paid in full by 8th of June, 2018.
The course fee includes: All course teachings and various supplies, e-book with teaching materials, tea.
The course fee does not include: Flights and other transportation to our venue, the cost of personal supplies for each participant (e.g. Yoga mat, Yoga clothes, and other items). Each student must bring a personal yoga mat for its own practice.
To apply for our TTC, a deposit of minimum €650 (Payment1) is required in order for your application to be reviewed. This amount is included in the prices listed above. After you receive confirmation of your acceptance to the course, and if you will pass the interview, you may make the remaining tuition payment (Payment 2).